River Park Ranch Park is closed until further notice.
Please do not enter.
- Yes, there is a beautiful park located in the middle of RPR. The entrance is near the bridge on Park Meadow Pass.
- This park was built by the developer Clay Signor approximately 15 years ago when RPR began.
- It has a 1 mile walking/jogging path and a large pond.
- Back in the early 2000’s RPR tried to purchase a small lot adjacent to the park for access, unfortunately that didn’t work out.
- The board decided in 2015 that much needed maintenance needed to be done on the pathways and bridges. This has been done and it is much improved.
- Presently (2018), the park has suffered quite a bit of erosion and damage that has made it not safe. Plans are in progress to make the repairs needed to reopen the park.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park, kids riding motorcycles or 4-wheelers on the street or park is not allowed.
Would you like to serve on a PARK Committee?
These would be folks that kind of “look after” the park by doing small repair jobs and/or organizing work days.
If you would be interested in doing this, please contact a Board Member.